Gwynedd Friends Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (215) 699-5392
- At Gwynedd Friends School, we watch lifelong friendships blossom as our students work hard at play.
- Guided by the testimonies and values of Quakerism, our nature-based, learning-through-play curriculum has been carefully designed to meet each child where they are.
- As teachers seek to nurture the Light in each child, they carefully observe their students` interests, helping to guide and facilitate learning.
- Offering a wide range of interactive experiences allow young learners to discover the world with all of their senses whether they are reading, singing, crafting, building, baking, or just taking a nature walk.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Friends Council on Education (FCE)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Wales Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
425 S Pennsylvania Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
(215) 699-8831 1 PK-8
- North Wales Grades: PK-K | 96 students
104 S Main St Unit 2
North Wales, PA 19454
(267) 613-8761 1.3 PK-K
- Gwynedd Valley Grades: K | 98 students
1325 Sumneytown Pike
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
(215) 641-5567 1.3 K
- Ambler Grades: PK-K | 139 students
239 E. Welsh Road
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-8869 1.9 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.