Ha'penny Montessori School
- Ha'penny Montessori School understands that each child develops differently and that some children are ready to move to the next level before others.
- We offer part time options in our Infant Program. Our infant room is spacious and bright and allows for great exploration for our little ones.
- We put no more than 8 infants in our Infant program with a teacher and a teacher's assistant.
- Our Toddler Program accepts children aged 16 months through 3 years of age.
- We offer part time programs in the primary classes but we do recommend that your child comes to school 5 days a week in the primary classes.
- This is to ensure they get the most out of the program and do not miss out on any of the curriculum.
- Our Primary Program accepts children aged 3 years of age through 6 years age.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Grades: NS | 33 students
44051 Ashburn Shopping Plz
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 729-6567 0.7 NS
- Ashburn Grades: NS-PK
43323 Railstop Ter
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 729-5680 1.1 NS-PK
Staff are amazing, fully engaged in educating and taking care of each child. The director is warm and very involved in the classrooms. She welcomes feedback from parents and has her door open constantly. The children are more than prepared for first grade and are confident and fearless! Thank you HMS for the 5 years you you had our children enrolled, We are forever grateful!
- Posted by Parent - Dad of 3
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.