5.00 (5 reviews)
- VISION Produceleadersoftomorrowbysettinghighacademicandmoralstandardsforourstudentsbyinculcatingleadershipqualitiesinthem. Cultivate21stcentuaryskillsinourstudentsthatpromotecritical-thinking,creativity,collaboration,communicationandorganizationskills. Developtechnology-enrichedlearningenvironmentsthatenableallstudentstopursuetheirindividualcuriositiesandbecomeactiveparticipantsintheirownprogress. MotivateStudentstogrowandexpandtotheirmaximumpotentialbydevelopingtheloveforlearning. Raisegoodcitizenswhowillhelpthecommunityandservinghumanity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy shirt and Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,|
- Offer to guidethestudentswithintheteachingsofHolyQur'anandtheProphetMohammed(A.S)andAhl-al-Bayt.
- Offer to preparethestudentstobesuccessfulfortheworldofwork,self-achievementandwell-being.
- Offer topreparethestudentstobegoodcitizens,lifelonglearner,ambitiousandhonorableindividuals.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schaumburg Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
435 Springsouth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193
(630)270-3130 2.5 PK-6
- Bolingbrook Grades: NS-12 | 116 students
519 E Briarcliff Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
(630)914-5015 22.3 NS-12
- Bridgeview Grades: PK-12 | 257 students
7361 W 92nd St
Bridgeview, IL 60455
(708)598-2700 24.9 PK-12
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
3333 W Peterson Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
(773)267-6167 18.9 PK-8
Alhamdolilah very good Islamic school , great teacher with great work.I am proud to be part of this school.My both kids go in this school.Highly recommended this school.
- Posted by Parent - Sumera
All my kids went to this school. Excellent program. Excellent staff and great Islamic environment for my kids. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Narjis
Hi all my three children went to Hadi School of Excellence. they follow project based learning approach that is excellent for my kids.. the unique thing about this school is that they follow the LEADER IN ME program that is first Islamic School in the us to start such a program. Highly recommend this schoo.
- Posted by Parent - conta
My children have been attending Hadi School since Preschool. My oldest is in 4th grade now. They are very well rounded kids and the older child has recently been excepted into the gifted program. This school is non discriminatory and has children of all races, religions, and affiliations. I am proud to have my children attend such a diverse school academically and socially. I would recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - nancy
I highly recommend this school because the education is excellence. Iove the whole child approach they take. Hadi School claims to be a leadership school and they have a vision to produce leaders of tomorrow. Currently their well above the national average in academic as well. Great teacher!!
- Posted by Parent - azran
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.