5.00 (5 reviews)
- VISION Produce leaders of tomorrow by setting high academic and moral standards for our students by inculcating leadership qualities in them.
- Cultivate 21st centuary skills in our students that promote critical-thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication and organization skills.
- Develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants in their own progress.
- Motivate Students to grow and expand to their maximum potential by developing the love for learning.
- Raise good citizens who will help the community and serving humanity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy shirt and Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,|
- Hadi School purpose is to Offer the best academic environment for students to achieve academic, cultural and religious guidance.
- Offer to guide the students within the teachings of Holy Qur'an and the Prophet Mohammed (A.S) and Ahl-al-Bayt.
- Offer to prepare the students to be successful for the world of work, self-achievement and well-being.
- Offer to prepare the students to be good citizens, life long learner, ambitious and honorable individuals.
- Hadi School has a highly trained and dedicated faculty. Our teachers have received advance academic training, as well as various years of experience and a high degree of commitment to the ideals and objectives of Islamic education.
- The enthusiastic commitment our teachers show for young people engenders a spirit of cooperation and a love for learning that accounts for the school's true quality and success
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SchaumburgGrades: K-5 | 113 students
435 Springsouth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193
- Villa ParkGrades: PK-12 | 715 students
300 W Highridge Rd
Villa Park, IL 60181
- NapervilleGrades: PK-K | 56 students
2844 W Ogden Ave
Naperville, IL 60540
- BridgeviewGrades: PK-12 | 257 students
7361 W 92nd St
Bridgeview, IL 60455
- BolingbrookGrades: PK-12 | 105 students
519 E Briarcliff Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Alhamdolilah very good Islamic school , great teacher with great work.I am proud to be part of this school.My both kids go in this school.Highly recommended this school.
- Posted by Parent - Sumera
All my kids went to this school. Excellent program. Excellent staff and great Islamic environment for my kids. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Narjis
Hi all my three children went to Hadi School of Excellence. they follow project based learning approach that is excellent for my kids.. the unique thing about this school is that they follow the LEADER IN ME program that is first Islamic School in the us to start such a program. Highly recommend this schoo.
- Posted by Parent - conta
My children have been attending Hadi School since Preschool. My oldest is in 4th grade now. They are very well rounded kids and the older child has recently been excepted into the gifted program. This school is non discriminatory and has children of all races, religions, and affiliations. I am proud to have my children attend such a diverse school academically and socially. I would recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - nancy
I highly recommend this school because the education is excellence. Iove the whole child approach they take. Hadi School claims to be a leadership school and they have a vision to produce leaders of tomorrow. Currently their well above the national average in academic as well. Great teacher!!
- Posted by Parent - azran
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.