Happy Day School Inc
- Happy Day School has been providing academic and recreational programs since our inception in 1946.
- Now in our 62nd year, we provide a small, structured, and nurturing setting for students to get the personal attention they need to build their self esteem and self-confidence.
- Happy Day School offers Monterey Park and the surrounding communities the care and educational experiences for children.
- We strive to provide the total developmental needs of the Child.
- Happy day school is licensed by the State of California, Los Angeles County, and the City of Monterey Park as a day care provider and facility that meets or exceeds the standards set forth at the state and local level.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: PK-K | 40 students
1850 W Hellman Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5006 0.6 PK-K
- Monterey Park Grades: PK-K | 87 students
333 S. Garfield Avenue
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626)573-8116 0.8 PK-K
- Alhambra Grades: NS-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 0.9 NS-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.