Happy Helpers Preschool Educational Center
- Happy Helpers Preschool Educational Center serves 135 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-4 and is a member of the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Happy Helpers Preschool Educational Center is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$198|
- We have a wonderful, established child care center with staff that excel in their abilities to work with children, families and each other. Our children are healthy, happy and are learning all the time. We have a pool for our summer camps and outside areas for the children to explore and play. Our school year is dedicated to helping each child excel to the best of their ability and to be proud of who they are and all they can accomplish. Respect for each other is expected from all ages and at all times.
- People that viewed Happy Helpers Preschool Educational Center also viewed these schools: Blocks To Books Childrens Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raymond Grades: NS-PK | 17 students
Raymond, NH 03077
(603)895-5323 19.2 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.