Harmony School At Princeton Forrestal Village
- The Harmony Schools offers a developmental curriculum implemented by dedicated professionals in chronologically age-based classrooms, enhanced by the latest materials and technology.
- The vehicle for shaping this environment is a participative management team, sensitive to best practices in early childhood research and business.
- Our curriculum is based on a developmental philosophy, meaning that children are unique and develop at their own pace when in a supportive, enriched environment.
- Children are grouped chronologically to mirror the experience they will have when they enter private or public elementary school programs.
- The day is a combination of child directed and teacher directed activities.
- The mission of The Harmony Schools, Inc. is to provide high quality, comprehensive early childhood programs for children, resulting in peace of mind and satisfaction for their parents.
- We foster independent, cognitive and emotional growth for each child by creating nurturing learning environments.
- Our focus has always been, and continues to be, an awareness of the Harmony of relationships that are at the center of a superior early childhood program ' the Child, the Parent, and the School.
- Symbolic of our forward thinking, the original 3-part Harmony now recognizes a 4th voice, the business community.
- Our goal is controlled growth through continued excellence in education, business, and human development with respect for the diverse world that our children will inherit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
(609)921-7587 0.6 PK-8
- Princeton Grades: PK-K | 113 students
Route 206 & Province Line Rd.
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609)252-6200 0.9 PK-K
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 188 students
75 Mapleton Rd
Princeton, NJ 08540 1.2 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.