Harvest Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy was founded by Dr. Wilford McCormick in 1977.
- "Preacher" saw a need to "Train up the Next Generation", not only academically but spiritually, teaching them how to live for Christ in an environment that is shielded from the world's influence.
- We teach them that, as Christians, we are to live in the world but not be of the world.
- HCA is a participating member of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools and we are recognized by the state of Florida as a college preparatory school.
- We have a qualified staff with over 60 years of combined teaching experience.
- Our classrooms are designed to allow each student to receive one on one attention as needed.
- Our goal is to teach each student to be goal oriented; we do this by having each student set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals which helps them fulfill the ultimate goal of graduation.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 335 students
3765 San Pablo Rd S
Jacksonville, FL 32224
- JacksonvilleGrades: K-12 | 221 students
5725 Fort Caroline Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32277
- JacksonvilleGrades: NS-5 | 89 students
3718 Salisbury Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 20 students
1351 Sprinkle Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32211
- JacksonvilleGrades: K-12 | 144 students
9840 Wagner Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32219
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.