Havre Christian School
- Havre Christian School is a Christian school sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, for grades 1-8, where all faiths are respected.
- Seventh-day Adventists conduct their own schools elementary, secondary, graduate and postgraduate for the express purpose of preparing young people "for the joy of service in this world and for the higher joy of wider service in the world to come." While giving primary emphasis to a spiritual foundation for the lives of youth, the church education program seeks to promote a "harmonious development of the physical, mental and spiritual powers, and good citizenship." The philosophy of this organization shall demonstrate through practical application that no discrimination shall be made as to race, sex, or religious creed.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Havre Grades: K-8 | 16 students
Po Box 628
Havre, MT 59501
(406) 398-5360 2.8 K-8
- Havre Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
430 7th Ave
Havre, MT 59501
(406) 265-4613 3.3 PK-8
- Harlem Grades: 4-6 | 12 students
269 Blackfeet Ave Agency
Harlem, MT 59526 45.3 4-6
- Malta Grades: 1-8 | 10 students
613 E Malta Colony Rd
Malta, MT 59538
(406) 654-4083 98.8 1-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.