Heart To Heart Christian Academy & Childcare
5.00 (1 review)
- Heart To Heart Christian Academy & Childcare serves 78 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Heart To Heart Christian Academy & Childcare is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/SLD/ADHD|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies on grade levels|
|Admissions Director||Dr. White|
|Admissions Associate||Principal White|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 402 students
7788 Ramona Blvd W
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)786-1411 0.6 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 38 students
Po Box 26157
Jacksonville, FL 32226
(904)351-6610 8 K-12
I highly recommend heart to Heart Christian Academy to ANY parent that has an interest in their child/children's education and well being. The Administration and Staff have a genuine care and concern for the safety & education of their students.
- Posted by Parent - mrkrg
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.