Heartland Christian School
- Our mission is to REACH your child through God's word, TEACH your child to grow and learn, WIN your child through love, and DEVELOP your child into a leader for today.
- With outstanding teachers, a traditional liberal arts education, and a Christian worldview, we teach you and your child how to make a difference in today's ever-changing world.
- From excellence in music to discipline in the class room, we give your child the tools to succeed in today's culture.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Heartland Christian School also viewed these schools: Grandview Christian School Inc & Golden Eagle Preschool, Alpha Montessori School, Barstow School, Lavonna Peterson Early Childhood Montessori School and Summit Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grandview Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
12340 Grandview Rd
Grandview, MO 64030
(816)767-8630 6.9 PK-12
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 614 students
11511 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816)942-4054 9.2 NS-12
- Lees Summit Grades: NS | 67 students
812 Sw Forestpark Ln
Lees Summit, MO 64081
(816)246-9300 9.2 NS
- Lees Summit Grades: NS-12 | 815 students
1500 SW Jefferson
Lees Summit, MO 64081
(816)525-1480 10.4 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.