Heartland Christian School
Tel: (816) 331-1000
- Our mission is to REACH your child through God's word, TEACH your child to grow and learn, WIN your child through love, and DEVELOP your child into a leader for today.
- With outstanding teachers, a traditional liberal arts education, and a Christian worldview, we teach you and your child how to make a difference in today's ever-changing world.
- From excellence in music to discipline in the class room, we give your child the tools to succeed in today's culture.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Heartland Christian School also viewed these schools: Grandview Christian School, Alpha Montessori School, Barstow School, Lavonna Peterson Early Childhood Montessori School and Summit Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 614 students
11511 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816) 942-4054 9.2 NS-12
- Lees Summit Grades: NS | 67 students
812 Sw Forestpark Ln
Lees Summit, MO 64081
(816) 246-9300 9.2 NS
- Lees Summit Grades: NS-12 | 815 students
1500 SW Jefferson
Lees Summit, MO 64081
(816) 525-1480 10.4 NS-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.