5.00 (1 review)
- Heritage Academy is committed to providing an environment of academic excellence and Jewish cultural integration.
- Our mission is to inculcate in our children a lifelong love of learning and a respect and understanding of themselves and others.
- Through small class sizes, a mix of individual and group learning, and the teaching of pluralistic Jewish moral values, children gain intellectual curiosity, personal strength and self-esteem, and an appreciation and respect of individual and group differences.
- We strive to be a child-centered school where children can excel and learn at their own level and pace, allowing each one to experience the excitement of learning.
- Our goal is to instill intellectual curiosity and critical and flexible thinking in our students.
- Children learn respectful ways of relating to all human beings and achieve a strong personal Jewish identity and a love for the Jewish people and the land of Israel.
- They also learn the importance of joining in the preservation and repair of the world.
- We aim for our children to become caring, responsible members of the Jewish people, American society, and the world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longmeadow Grades: NS-PK
28 Dwight Rd.
Longmeadow, MA 01106
(413)567-9264 1.2 NS-PK
- Longmeadow Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
56 Hopkins Pl
Longmeadow, MA 01106
(413)567-0907 1.3 PK-8
- Springfield Grades: PK-K | 42 students
361 Sumner Ave
Springfield, MA 01108
(413)739-0028 1.3 PK-K
Our child attends Heritage Academy and we are very pleased with the school. My wife and I were going back and forth about whether to send him to public or private, because our public school system is better than most; however, we''re glad we choose private. The faculty and administration there have proven to be outstanding, and our child is doing exceptionally well with his studies. The school sets such a positive and supportive environment, and it shows. They offer some great extra-curricular sports and activities, which really complement the academics that our child has been receiving...We''d definitely recommend it for families looking for a private day school.
- Posted by Parent - TheFe
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.