Heritage Christian Academy
- Heritage Christian Academy was started in the fall of 1976, during the nations bicentennial, as Englewood Christian School, with a target enrollment of 100 students in Kindergarten through sixth grades.
- Here at HCA we strive to provide an educational experience rich in the knowledge of God and the world He has created.
- It is our desire that each student will leave this place with a Christian worldview that will enable effective living and ministry as God leads.
- We believe that students should receive academic training that can be measured by performance on standardized tests, but that education should also touch the heart of the student as reflected by a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Our goal is to have students fully trained and qualified to pursue any college or vocational opportunities they may desire, guiding them to use their God-given talents to further the kingdom of God.
- We strongly encourage parental and guardian support, and it is through this support and involvement that we will continue to build a reputation for excellent Christian education in our community.
- It is our desire to be a support system for parents and students.
- While our job is important, your home has the major responsibility of rearing the children in the admonition and nurture of the Lord.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.