Heritage Christian Academy
- Heritage Christian Academy strives to provide an educational experience rich in the knowledge of God and the world He has created.
- It is our desire that each student will leave this place with a Christian worldview that will enable effective living and ministry as God leads.
- We believe that students should receive academic training that can be measured by performance on standardized tests, but that education should also touch the heart of the student as reflected by a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Our goal is to have students fully trained and qualified to pursue any college or vocational opportunities they may desire, guiding them to use their God-given talents to further the kingdom of God.
- We strongly encourage parental and guardian support, and it is through this support and involvement that we will continue to build a reputation for excellent Christian education in our community.
- It is our desire to be a support system for parents and students.
- While our job is important, your home has the major responsibility of rearing the children in the admonition and nurture of the Lord.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.