High Road School Of Northern Virginia
- High Road School specializes in serving students facing learning, language, and social challenges.
- With over a decade of experience, we know how to help children with special needs succeed - in the classroom, at home, and in the community.
- The mission of High Road School is to build the confidence and competence of children facing learning, language, and social challenges through personalized, academic interventions, prepare youth to become responsible adults who are able to participate in their communities and lead self-fulfilling lives and also committed to maximizing our impact on the nation's most challenging student populations, with a particular focus on those who have experienced little or no success in the traditional school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FairfaxGrades: 2-12 | 75 students
11230 Waples Mill Road, Ste. 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
- CentrevilleGrades: PK-12 | 222 students
15452 Lee Highway
Centreville, VA 20120
- AlexandriaGrades: PK-6 | 65 students
8428 Highland Lane
Alexandria, VA 22309
- Falls ChurchGrades: 7-12 | 144 students
2849 Meadow View Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
- ViennaGrades: K-12 | 400 students
1624 Hunter Mill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.