High SchoolPoint Preparatory Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- High Point Preparatory Academy is a school dedicated to helping students reach the leadership potential God has placed in each of them.
- The mission of High Point Preparatory Academy is to lead by example and partner with Christian families to develop servant leaders who recognize their value in Christ.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole child spirit, mind and body by providing a Christ-centered, Biblically-based education that promotes and instills excellence in academics and character through the knowledge and application of God's Word.
- The vision of High Point Preparatory Academy is to commission Christ-like leaders to serve present and future generations.
- Administrators, faculty, and staff are constantly monitoring their respective departments to insure that all aspects of an education at High Point Prep reflect the mission statement to lead by example and partner with Christian families to develop servant leaders who recognize their value in Christ.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole child - spirit, mind and body by providing a Christ-centered, Biblically-based education that promotes and instills excellence in academics and character through the knowledge and application of God's Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballCheering, Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Team, Praise Band, Spanish Club, Students Activity Group (S.A.G.)|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ArlingtonGrades: K-12 | 302 students
3300 West Interstate 20
Arlington, TX 76017
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 658 students
6824 Randol Mill Road
Fort Worth, TX 76120
- Grand PrairieGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
400 Ne 17th St
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 19 students
1200 High Point Road
Arlington, TX 76015
- North Richland HillsGrades: PK-12 | 746 students
6200 Holiday Ln
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
BEST SCHOOL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE LITERALLY LIKE FAMILY LEARNED SO MUCH GO EAGLES
- Posted by Student/Alumni - gcfgc
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.