High SchoolRoad School Of Baltimore County
5.00 (1 review)
- High Road School specializes in serving students with learning problems with accompanying social and emotional challenges.
- With over a decade of experience in specialized schooling, we know how to help students with chronic "risky" classroom behaviors succeed - in the classroom, at home and in the community.
- We design our programs to focus on the specific learning and behavior strengths and needs of each student.
- Because we individualize our programs and our behavioral interventions, we're able to meet each student at whatever skill and performance level he or she performs.
- The student can advance at his or her own pace in a supportive environment.
- Small classes, one-on-one instruction, intensive classroom-based behavioral counseling and a positive learning experience are the hallmark of The High Road School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Linthicum HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 409 students
6401 South Orchard Road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
- ParkvilleGrades: 7-12 | 22 students
1605 Cromwell Bridge Rd
Parkville, MD 21234
- Owings MillsGrades: 1-12 | 109 students
11251 Dolfield Blvd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
- BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 213 students
6063 Moravia Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21206
i used to go to high roads i graduted in 2006 and that school helped me so much the teachers there are awsome and hey really care for each and every student
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cenag
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.