Highland Christian School
Tel: (425) 746-9417
Highland Christian School offers an outstanding program that meets the educational, emotional, physical and spiritual needs of the young child.
Our goal is to provide experiences that will encourage and expand the love of learning that parents have fostered in their own homes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||From $95-$420 depending on number of sessions a class meets per week.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||S. Peterson|
- We offer 2 sessions per week for young 3s, 3 sessions per week for older 3s and 4s and 3-5 sessions per week for PreK and Older PreK. We also offer English Language Learners classes for children where English is not their first language (ELL) and our popular Math, Science and Reading Enrichment classes for older 4s and 5sin the afternoons.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 656 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 556-0791 0.4 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: 1-12 | 43 students
2800 Northup Way, Suite 120
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 885-6296 2.3 1-12
- Issaquah Grades: NS-PK | 121 students
5025 Issaquah Pine Lake Road Se
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425) 391-5651 7.3 NS-PK
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.