Highland Christian School
- Highland Christian School offers an outstanding program that meets the educational, emotional, physical and spiritual needs of the young child.
- Our goal is to provide experiences that will encourage and expand the love of learning that parents have fostered in their own homes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||From $95-$420 depending on number of sessions a class meets per week.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||S. Peterson|
- We offer 2 sessions per week for young 3s, 3 sessions per week for older 3s and 4s and 3-5 sessions per week for PreK and Older PreK. We also offer English Language Learners classes for children where English is not their first language (ELL) and our popular Math, Science and Reading Enrichment classes for older 4s and 5sin the afternoons.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425)649-0791 0.4 PK-9
- Bellevue Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
2800 Northup Way, Suite 120
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)885-6296 2.3 1-12
- Issaquah Grades: NS-PK | 121 students
5025 Issaquah Pine Lake Road Se
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425)391-5651 7.3 NS-PK
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.