Holy Apostles Elementary School
- Holy Apostles School is a Catholic K4 - 8 elementary school serving the community of and around New Berlin, Wisconsin since 1893.
- The mission of Holy Apostles School is to advance the educational ministry of the Catholic Church by creating a compassionate atmosphere which will promote faith, knowledge, and service.
- We believe that each child who comes to us is a unique individual created by God, endowed with potential capabilities to grow and mature and become a responsible, loving, trusting adult.
- We believe it our responsibility, in cooperation with the parents of these boys and girls, to provide a loving and trusting environment for them in which they can begin to recognize their potential for discovering and creating.
- Holy Apostles School, as a Catholic institution, exists in order that a pleasant, friendly atmosphere may be created for the boys and girls who come to us, so that they may learn to live in the present with an ever increasing awareness of who they are in relation to God and to others through Christian attitudes, concepts and the lessons we teach them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||433 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
- Welcome to Holy Apostles School, where we open minds and touch hearts. For over 110 years our parish has continued the tradition of providing Catholic education to New Berlin and its neighboring communities. We bring to interested families a faith-based education strong in all facets of human development. We are proud of our past and ready for the future. From basic math facts and phonics instruction; to web-based lessons; and the fine arts our school addresses the needs of the child. Our school proudly carries on the tradition of faith-filled education originally taught by the Seminary Sisters from St. Francis. Our students excel in high school with our students scoring higher than average grades. Check out our school and see how we offer an education of Faith, Knowledge, and Compassion. Strong roots were planted here long ago. Today our school of around 420 students continues to grow and flourish from its humble beginnings. Through tremendous support from parents, faculty, staff and the parish at large, we continue quality programs and services for our students. Welcome to our faith community! Take a look at our school and see what everyone is talking about. Greg Young, Principal
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrookfieldGrades: PK-8 | 532 students
17500 Gebhardt Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
BrookfieldGrades: PK-12 | 867 students
3460 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
WaterfordGrades: PK-9 | 157 students
302 S 2nd St
Waterford, WI 53185
BurlingtonGrades: K-8 | 336 students
225 W State Street
Burlington, WI 53105
FranklinGrades: PK-12 | 127 students
3639 W Ryan Rd
Franklin, WI 53132
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?