Holy Cross Episcopal School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Holy Cross Episcopal School serves 88 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES), the Other special emphasis association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Holy Cross Episcopal School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet, Cheer, Piano, Soccer, Strings|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hope Hull Grades: NS-12 | 302 students
380 Fischer Rd
Hope Hull, AL 36043
(334)288-5980 10.7 NS-12
- Cecil Grades: PK-12 | 297 students
15396 Vaughn Rd
Cecil, AL 36013
(334)277-6566 10.1 PK-12
Academics are excellent here. My son is performing a grade level above and my daughter is ready for kindergarten! We love chapel every morning and all of the enrichments offered. Thankful for an elementary school like this in Montgomery.
- Posted by Parent - Lauren
I was trying to get some tuition prices for next year. My daughter is at Frazer kindergarten so if you would give me the fees and tuition for first grade. Thanks Vonnie
- Posted by Parent - Mommy
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.