Holy Cross Episcopal School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Holy Cross Episcopal School serves 88 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES), the Other special emphasis association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Holy Cross Episcopal School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet, Cheer, Piano, Soccer, Strings|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 742 students
1700 East Trinity Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)213-2100 3 PK-12
Academics are excellent here. My son is performing a grade level above and my daughter is ready for kindergarten! We love chapel every morning and all of the enrichments offered. Thankful for an elementary school like this in Montgomery.
- Posted by Parent - Lauren
I was trying to get some tuition prices for next year. My daughter is at Frazer kindergarten so if you would give me the fees and tuition for first grade. Thanks Vonnie
- Posted by Parent - Mommy
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.