Holy Cross Episcopal School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Holy Cross Episcopal School serves 88 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES), the Other special emphasis association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Holy Cross Episcopal School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet, Cheer, Piano, Soccer, Strings|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 700 students
1700 East Trinity Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)213-2100 3 PK-12
Academics are excellent here. My son is performing a grade level above and my daughter is ready for kindergarten! We love chapel every morning and all of the enrichments offered. Thankful for an elementary school like this in Montgomery.
- Posted by Parent - Lauren
I was trying to get some tuition prices for next year. My daughter is at Frazer kindergarten so if you would give me the fees and tuition for first grade. Thanks Vonnie
- Posted by Parent - Mommy
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.