Holy Family Learning-pittsburgh
- In the rich tradition of Catholic social teaching and rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, we empower children and families to lead responsible lives and develop healthy relationships built on faith, hope, and love.
- We are dedicated to building family life and honoring the sanctity of family in all of our policies, programs and services.
- We are dedicated to respect the life, diversity and value of each person as created by God.
- We commit to be the best through continuous improvement. We seek and foster participation and collaboration within Holy Family Institute and with other organizations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no shorts, hoodies)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AliquippaGrades: K-12 | 67 students
4549 St Rte 151
Aliquippa, PA 15001
- PittsburghGrades: 2-12 | 91 students
4900 Girard Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
- BadenGrades: PK-12 | 45 students
3151 Conway Wallrose Rd
Baden, PA 15005
- HookstownGrades: 1-11 | 16 students
466 Pleasant Hill Rd
Hookstown, PA 15050
- WexfordGrades: KG-12 | 110 students
2000 Corporate Dr
Wexford, PA 15090
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.