Holy Innocents Elementary School
- Holy Innocents School is a Catholic Elementary School located in Neptune, New Jersey.
- Serving families in the Diocese of Trenton since 1965, Holy Innocents proudly opens its doors to all students of various ethnic and religious backgrounds in Pre- Kindergarten through Grade Eight.
- Holy Innocents is staffed by a faith-filled, competent and fully qualified professional lay staff.
- They are dedicated to providing a warm and caring environment where life-giving lessons of faith and foundational skills for academic excellence are carefully nurtured and affirmed.
- It is our commitment to provide children with opportunities to attain knowledge and to acquire values.
- Holy Innocents School is a learning community rooted in the Catholic tradition and in spreading the "Good News.
- We celebrate the richness of diversity in a safe, loving and supportive Catholic learning environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BelmarGrades: PK-8 | 322 students
605 6th Avenue
Belmar, NJ 07719
- AdelphiaGrades: K-12 | 36 students
1209-11 Bangs Avenue
Adelphia, NJ 07710
- Sea GirtGrades: NS-8 | 220 students
2135 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
- EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.