- The mission of Holy Name Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School, as a part of the Roman Catholic Church in the Diocese of Worcester, Massachusetts, is to inspire our students to study and apply Gospel values and the moral principles of Jesus Christ to all of our academic, artistic, social and athletic programs.
- Students are provided a stimulating learning environment to encourage them to become life long learners.
- Each student is empowered to master the high academic and ethical standards necessary to achieve success and to be a Catholic Christian witness in the world.
- Holy Name is a co-educational college-preparatory school where each student is provided a Catholic environment in which academic excellence is balanced with social development, artistic and athletic achievement, discipline and the commitment to building the Kingdom of God in justice and peace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||651 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WorcesterGrades: 7-12 | 702 students
781 Grove St
Worcester, MA 01605
WorcesterGrades: 6-12 | 590 students
81 Providence Street
Worcester, MA 01604
ShrewsburyGrades: 9-12 | 1050 students
378 Main St
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
WorcesterGrades: 9-12 | 286 students
425 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609
800 Logee St
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.