Holy Name Of Jesus
- Holy Name School is a Middle States accredited Roman Catholic School which has been serving the religious and educational needs of our community for over 50 years.
- Holy Name Of Jesus School is dedicated to the children in our charge.
- Our mission is to work with parents to reinforce the values taught at home.
- We are a Catholic school and religious values are an important part of our daily life.
- Since each child is unique it is important that parents share any information which could negatively impact on a child self esteem or educational progress.
- We have an excellent educational program administered by a seasoned staff of certified professionals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Anne Guida|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school program 2:45 to 6:00 After school program 2:45 to 6:00,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ScarsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
Scarsdale, NY 10583
- BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
- White PlainsGrades: KG-8 | 203 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
- TuckahoeGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
53 Winter Hill Rd
Tuckahoe, NY 10707
- HartsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.