Holy Trinity Grade School
Tel: (402) 254-6496
- Our mission at Holy Trinity Elementary School is to form a community of faith based on the teaching of Jesus Christ and to cultivate knowledge by promoting a Christian way of life through Gospel values and a commitment to meet or exceed academic excellence.
- Holy Trinity Elementary School continuously strives to track its students to be responsible, self-disciplined Christians that are capable in their abilities to succeed as life long learners in our society.
- The school will help the students to continue to grow in their spiritual life as active members of their family, church, and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fordyce Grades: 2-6 | 25 students
303 Omaha St
Fordyce, NE 68736
(402) 357-3507 1.7 2-6
- Hartington Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
108 W 889 Rd
Hartington, NE 68739
(402) 254-2146 3.4 PK-6
- Hartington Grades: 7-12 | 200 students
401 S Broadway Ave
Hartington, NE 68739
(402) 254-3906 5.5 7-12
- Crofton Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1302 W 5th St.
Crofton, NE 68730
(402) 388-4393 9.8 PK-8
- Yankton Grades: 6-12 | 46 students
3515 Broadway Ave
Yankton, SD 57078
(605) 668-3597 12.9 6-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.