Holy Trinity Jr-sr Catholic High School
- Holy Trinity High School is committed to providing the very best education to our students.
- With a wide variety of electives, Advanced Placement classes (both in-house and online) and Dual Credit courses with Southeastern Community College, we are able to offer any number of possibilities to our students.
- Our experienced, dedicated staff and administration are always there to help each student develop to his/her potential and to provide support whenever needed.
- We are an entire school system based on Christian values and offer a safe and warm learning environment where parents are welcomed and encouraged to participate in their children's education in a variety of ways.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort MadisonGrades: K | 78 students
2213 Avenue J
Fort Madison, IA 52627
- NauvooGrades: PK-6 | 68 students
Po Box 160
Nauvoo, IL 62354
- West PointGrades: KG-6 | 162 students
Po Box 39
West Point, IA 52656
- Saint PaulGrades: PK-5 | 107 students
2040 Locust Street
Saint Paul, IA 52657
- BurlingtonGrades: PK-5 | 298 students
700 S Roosevelt Ave
Burlington, IA 52601
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.