Holy Trinity Lutheran School
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School serves 54 students in grades Prekindergarten-8.
- The student:teacher of Holy Trinity Lutheran School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Other Lutheran.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mr. Kevin Klug|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band, Forensics, Piano
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School exists to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to bring up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. To the end of educating the whole child, mind, body, and soul, Holy Trinity Lutheran School subscribes to the following:
- To teach God's Word diligently in obedience to Divine command.
- To provide for both the temporal and eternal welfare of the child by means of a complete Christian education.
- To promote Christian conduct in an environment of Christian teachers and classmates.
- To instill in each child a love for work in God's kingdom.
- To encourage an active church life and Bible-centered home life.
- To train our children to become honest and useful Christian citizens of our country.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 144.4 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 144.4 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 78.5 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 81.6 PK-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.