Holy Trinity School
- The Holy Trinity faculty and staff provide a well-rounded education to the children of this community rooted in Catholic values and based upon the principles of faith, hope, and love.
- We believe in academic excellence, in achievement, in values, and in our students.
- At Holy Trinity School, we are using faith based education to create the best leaders of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,100|
|Tuition Notes||2nd child- 2400 3rd child- 800 4th and up- no charge financial aid available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Marshall Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Battle of the Books, Bowling Club, Chess Club, Forensics, Geography Bee, PJAS, Praise Worship and Service Group, Proclaimers, Spelling Bee, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choral Concerts, Spring Musical, Stars of Tomorrow, Triple Threats, Violin
- Mission Statement:
- Holy Trinity Catholic School accepts that each child is a unique creation of God with spiritual, intellectual and social needs. As members of the faith community we instill in our students the teachings of the Gospel. We promote a partnership among parents, faculty, staff and the community rooted in the Catholic Faith. Our mission is to empower our students with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
- Belief Statement:
- We believe:
- Our school inspires students to grow in their commitment of service to God and others.Our teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.The students' everyday successes should be celebrated.Providing opportunities for students and teachers to gather in worship and prayer is vital to the students' spiritual development.Our school provides a safe, structured, and positive learning environment for each child.All children deserve a quality education, in which individual needs are met and supported.All people are children of God, unique, and therefore are treated with dignity and respect.Providing a quality education will inspire our students to become lifelong learners.
- Vision Statement / Department for Catholic Schools:
- The Vision for the Department for Catholic Schools is to promote and to sustain Catholic Schools of unparalleled quality, which integrate faith into every aspect of life and culture, producing graduates who continually strive for human and Christian perfection.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: 2-12 | 71 students
5180 Campbells Run Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
(412)788-8219 1 2-12
- Coraopolis Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
343 Forest Grove Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412)771-4545 2.4 PK-8
- Pittsburgh Grades: K | 11 students
545 Hamilton Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
(412)921-2273 3.3 K
- Coraopolis Grades: 9-12 | 313 students
1504 Woodcrest Ave
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412)264-5140 3.8 9-12
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.