Holy Trinity School
- Holy Trinity School serves 161 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Holy Trinity School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Remediation|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,595|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition schedule can be found on our website|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Bellarmine Speech Team, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Art Club, Music Classes, Performances through Music class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Baseball, Basketball, Soccer teams can be formed with parental involvement, Softball, Volleyball
- Holy Trinity Catholic School Mission Statement
- Holy Trinity Catholic School is committed to creating a school rooted in virtue and holiness. We exist to help each child and adult in our school community reach heaven. We work to share the power of scripture, the sacraments and the traditions of the Catholic Church with all those in our school community. We strive to provide a nurturing environment rich in spiritual and academic experiences so that each child grows in their ability to carry out God`s plan on this earth.
- Holy Trinity Catholic School Philosophy
- Holy Trinity Catholic School is rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ, centered on the gift of the Eucharist and strengthened by the grace that it offers. We are committed to helping each member of our school community grow in virtue and holiness. All members of the school community cooperate to foster a nurturing atmosphere, supported by our faith in Jesus Christ, the guidance and traditions of the Catholic Church, and the grace found in sacraments and scripture. We work towards personal sanctification and the building of the kingdom of God on earth. We are committed to helping parents in their role as primary educators of their children. We know that each student is a special child from God, and we strive to meet individual needs and develop maximum potential while honoring the gifts and uniqueness that each child brings to our school community. Our goal is to fully develop the potential of each child; spiritually, academically, emotionally, morally, and physically. We call all Catholic members of the school community to follow the commandments and laws of the Catholic Church. We call all members of the school community - students, teachers, staff, parents, families, and parishioners - to be witnesses of the Gospel through their words and actions and to grow in virtue and grace. We provide opportunities for students to develop their problem solving skills and leadership qualities for present and future generations. We endeavor to teach students to be good stewards of this earth, sensitive to and involved in the wider global community, and to work towards peace and justice in our world. We are honored to walk this holy journey with the students, parents, and all those in our school community.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ann Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10909 Saint Henry Ln
Saint Ann, MO 63074
(314)426-8966 0 PK-8
- Saint Ann Grades: K-9 | 53 students
10701 Saint Cosmas Ln
Saint Ann, MO 63074
(314)429-0988 0.4 K-9
- Bridgeton Grades: 5-8
11339 Saint Charles Rock Road
Bridgeton, MO 63044
(314)298-0171 1.3 5-8
- Bridgeton Grades: PK-12 | 137 students
11570 Mark Twain Ln
Bridgeton, MO 63044
(314)291-4181 1.5 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.