Hope Montessori School
- At Hope Montessori School, our goals are to meet the emotional and social needs of the children to help them learn to solve life problems.
- Typical academic work, such as reading and writing, are by-products of developing children that can think for themselves.
- Multi-age classrooms allow for younger children to learn by observing the work of older children. The older children reinforce what they have already learned by helping the younger children.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$42|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$42 per day|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$870|
|Tuition Notes||3 years old: $870/mo 4 years old: $1320/mo 5 years old: $1320/mo|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Beach Grades: 1-5 | 9 students
7 Town Center Loop Unit C15
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 778 1-5
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.