Hyde Park Baptist Schools
- We believe the Hyde Park Baptist High School exists to glorify God through the ministry of an excellent Christ-centered education.
- The mission of HPBS is to provide a Christ-centered foundation of biblical truth integrated in strong college-preparatory academics and well-rounded extra-curricular programs.
- Hyde Park Baptist School System, established in 1968, started with a single emphasis.
- The mission was to establish a school with academic excellence, built on a strong foundation of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||100 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Whitney McCollum|
|Admissions Associate||Becky Fenlaw|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AustinGrades: 9-12 | 117 students
5001 Evans Ave.
Austin, TX 78751
- Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
- AustinGrades: PK-12 | 657 students
11908 N Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78753
- AustinGrades: 6-12 | 672 students
6500 Saint Stephens Dr
Austin, TX 78746
- Cedar ParkGrades: PK-12 | 385 students
2121 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.