Ica Catholic School
- At Immaculate Conception school, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality academic education while imparting a solid foundation in God.
- As educators of Immaculate Conception School, we believe that the purpose of a Catholic education is to provide a foundation in the Scriptures, traditions, and on-going teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We develop faith based, life-long learners, who exemplify the pursuit of excellence in all opportunities found in our global community.
- We believe that Catholic education is to lead the child toward spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and psychological excellence, which is Christ-centered.
- Furthermore, we direct our energies toward awakening in each child a sense of self-worth and responsibility as a member of the Christian community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monrovia Grades: K-8 | 124 students
2701 Peck Rd
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)447-8262 2.1 K-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-11 | 184 students
823 S 1st Avenue
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)786-1557 2.3 PK-11
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 2.9 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.