Ica Catholic School
- At Immaculate Conception school, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality academic education while imparting a solid foundation in God.
- As educators of Immaculate Conception School, we believe that the purpose of a Catholic education is to provide a foundation in the Scriptures, traditions, and on-going teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We develop faith based, life-long learners, who exemplify the pursuit of excellence in all opportunities found in our global community.
- We believe that Catholic education is to lead the child toward spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and psychological excellence, which is Christ-centered.
- Furthermore, we direct our energies toward awakening in each child a sense of self-worth and responsibility as a member of the Christian community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monrovia Grades: K-8 | 124 students
2701 Peck Rd
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)447-8262 2.1 K-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-11 | 184 students
823 S 1st Avenue
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)786-1557 2.3 PK-11
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 2.9 NS-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.