Ica Catholic School
- At Immaculate Conception school, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality academic education while imparting a solid foundation in God.
- As educators of Immaculate Conception School, we believe that the purpose of a Catholic education is to provide a foundation in the Scriptures, traditions, and on-going teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We develop faith based, life-long learners, who exemplify the pursuit of excellence in all opportunities found in our global community.
- We believe that Catholic education is to lead the child toward spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and psychological excellence, which is Christ-centered.
- Furthermore, we direct our energies toward awakening in each child a sense of self-worth and responsibility as a member of the Christian community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monrovia Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
2701 Peck Rd
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)447-8262 2.1 NS-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-11 | 184 students
823 S 1st Avenue
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)786-1557 2.3 PK-11
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 2.9 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.