5.00 (1 review)
- Located in SE Denver since 1963, Iliff Preschool, Kindergarten, and School-Age Summer Camp is proud to have been picked by Barry's Best in 5280 and was voted a Top 5 Preschool by Colorado Parent Magazine.
- The award winning kindergarten classroom is a real DC7 airplane, permanently grounded on site! Children ages 1-14 explore, discover and have fun while experiencing a love of learning from professional and experienced staff.
- Comprehensive curriculum spans nine disciplines: literacy, math, science, social studies, fine arts, health/safety, personal growth, physical movement, and technology. Popular enrichment classes include Spanish and dance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Programs which follow NAEYC and NECPA criteria include Toddler nurseries, Preschool/extended day, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and Holiday and Summer School-Age Camps
Awarded a top 5 Preschool by Colorado Parent Magazine.
- Posted by Administrator - Helen Andresen
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.