Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- Immaculate Heart Of Mary School provides instruction in Religion, English, Reading and Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, Computer, Music, Physical Education, Spanish and Art.
- We have a learning consultant on staff to work with students at all levels.
- Our upper-grade students also participate in service projects in the community.
- Strong spiritual principles guide our quest for knowledge. Religious education is at the heart of our school program.
- Students participate in prayer daily and learn the importance of virtues and morals.
- Our school has regular student masses, seasonal celebrations, religious retreats and service projects.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary is proud to have a strong, highly skilled and dedicated faculty.
- The combined teaching experience of our teachers exceeds 200 years in the classroom.
- All staff members have degrees in education and many have earned Master's degrees.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary offers a variety of sports, including: Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Soccer and Basketball.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
3929 Wilmington Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63116
(314) 752-4700 0.8 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-8 | 314 students
5831 S Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63109
(314) 353-1451 1.1 NS-8
- Saint Louis Grades: K-12 | 16 students
7300 Virginia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63111
(314) 669-9995 1.1 K-12
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 181 students
906 Eichelberger St
Saint Louis, MO 63111
(314) 353-2455 1.4 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.