Imprints Day School
- At Imprints, our educational philosophy is much more advanced than other private schools.
- Based on the latest research from experts, we have designed our curriculum to emphasize learning versus memorization.
- At Imprints the teacher doesn't simply tell students what to learn, they show them how by immersing them in the material, teaching not by rote memorization, but rather with scientific inquiry, problem and conflict solving, and utilization of a child*s natural curiosity to learn.
- The days of boring and repetitive drills and endless lectures don't translate well into the modern era.
- To compete in today's competitive global marketplace, children need to learn how to learn and think for themselves to become true leaders.
- At Imprints we realize that, while a strong academic foundation is vital, other areas such as creativity and artistic expression, physical activity, emotional and ethical growth, and social awareness are important contributing factors in creating a well-balanced and happy child.
- No other school in the valley focus on the complete child better than Imprints.
- In addition to a top-notch education, your child will be part of an on-stage drama and music production every six weeks, a daily session in the theater and music rooms, plenty of outside activities and physical exercise, and art classes taught by Susanne Forestieri, our nationally acclaimed art director and working artist.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Las VegasGrades: NS-12 | 160 students
1905 E. Warm Springs Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Las VegasGrades: K-8 | 308 students
11500 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Las VegasGrades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Las VegasGrades: NS-1 | 100 students
985 E Serene Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89123
HendersonGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
1165 Sandy Ridge Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?