Institute For Effective Education
- The Basics of TIEE’s Teaching Method are: Catch students being good a lot and praise them for it, Teach all expectations for school, classroom, and lessons, Teach at each student’s optimum learning level, Maximize attention to task and opportunities for all students to respond, Teach to mastery before moving on to new material, and Use daily measures of student progress as a guide to what to teach.
- The Institute for Effective Education is committed to creating, providing and evaluating positive environments in which all people learn the skills and knowledge essential to success.
- We will teach others to implement such environments and we will advocate that they be made available to all learners.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
- San DiegoGrades: 2-9 | 40 students
4055 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
- San DiegoGrades: 1-12 | 40 students
4027 Normal Street
San Diego, CA 92103
- San DiegoGrades: K-12 | 52 students
7202 Princess View Drive
San Diego, CA 92120
- VistaGrades: 3-12 | 64 students
216 W Los Angeles Dr
Vista, CA 92083
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.