International Christian Montessori Schl Of Newport
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (949) 645-7745
- International Christian Montessori Academy-Newport Beach provides an atmosphere of learning that is Loving, emotionally, physically and spiritually Safe.
- It Creates a living and unique Montessori environment, where children learn through "doing." It Instills, tolerance, thoughtfulness, consideration, responsibility and celebrating differences in others.
- Christian Montessori Academy is committed to providing the highest quality learning environment for children.
- Christian Montessori believes in the importance of active involvement of parents in support of their children's learning and academic achievements.
- Bible based Montessori curriculum based on the principles taught by Maria Montessori.
- Extra-curricular activities vary according to school and the time of the year.
- Please review each individual school site in order to determine which activities are incorporated into their programs.
- We create independent learners, who like to attain their personal best at their level of speed and development of growth. The Montessori philosophy is 'Follow the Child.'.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 642-0411 2.2 PK-8
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
2950 Mcclintock Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 966-0303 2 PK-6
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
1964 Orange Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 574-7411 1.5 PK-8
I don't have a enough good things to say about Ms. Arcelia...she's amazingly loving, nurturing and patient. My two year old daughter absolutely adores her, she is excited for school, because of her teachers love and attention. I was hesitant on sending my two year old to preschool so young, but felt she needed a bit more socialization than what I could give her at home. Ms. Arcelia eased my mind, and also made me feel extremely comfortable with the transition. Ms. Arcelia is a blessing to our family!
- Posted by Parent - Kbur0
Our son had lost the nuturing environment of his previous school as well as developed a need for curriculum which was not provided, and we sought out International Christian Montessori School as a much needed change for him. Our son quickly turned around in behavior in a matter of months flourished in his new preschool, thriving all through his remaining preschool months. International Christian Montessori School on Irvine Ave and the work of Ms. Somali in particular has been a tremendous blessing for our family!
- Posted by Parent - mvard
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.