- Trinity Regional School is a Catholic Elementary school which services the educational and religious needs of the students in the communities of East Northport, Huntington Station, Northport, Centerport, Greenlawn and Melville.
- Trinity Regional is located in East Northport. Our East Northport Campus houses grades Nursery through Eighth.
- Faith formation, academic achievement, 21st century technology for all students.
- Trinity Regional School offers a comprehensive educational program from Nursery School through Eighth Grade.
- Nursery for 3 year old concentrates on the social and physical growth of early childhood. The emphasis of Pre-Kindergarten for 4 year old is the intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional growth of each child.
- Trinity Regional School participates in the mission of the Church by providing a Catholic education on the elementary level.
- We foster the intellectual, spiritual, social, physical and emotional development of students.
- The Good News of Christ, His Truth and His Life are integrated into every aspect of our school. Children are encouraged to incorporate service into their lives and open their hearts to all peoples.
- Programs include Early Childhood, Elementary and Middle School. Blended Learning in grades 1,2 and 3
- Advanced studies for 7th and 8th graders; Regents Algebra and Living Environment.
- iMac lab, 90 iPads, 50 Chromebooks, Smart Boards, Video Conferencing
Jeanne Morcone places among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource Room, Speech, OT, PT, Vision Training, Academic Support, Enrichmnet|
|Total Students||358 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See school website for rates|
|Admissions Director||Jeanne Morcone|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- We follow the age requirements specified by the schoool district in which a prospective student resides. Kindergarten students are screened; grades 1-6 are tested. Preference given to membership in one of our six parishes - St. Anthony of Padua, East Northport, St. Elizabeth, Melville, St. Francis of Assisi, Greenlawn, St. Hugh of LIncoln, Huntington Station, St. Philip Neri, Northport and Our Lady Queen of Martyrs, Centerport.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Centerport Grades: PK-K | 34 students
105 Prospect Road
Centerport, NY 11721
(631)897-9189 1.4 PK-K
- Centerport Grades: PK-6 | 184 students
105 Prospect Rd
Centerport, NY 11721
(631)629-5599 1.4 PK-6
- East Northport Grades: PK-8 | 451 students
1025 5th Ave
East Northport, NY 11731
(631)261-5130 2.2 PK-8
- Huntington Grades: NS-PK | 61 students
183 E Main St
Huntington, NY 11743
(631)547-8029 3.3 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.