Jewish Community Center Ecc
- The Robert E. Loup Jewish Community Center is a comprehensive family center.
- The JCC's mission is to provide recreational, cultural, educational and social programs to perpetuate, strengthen and serve the Jewish community, guided by its own timeless Jewish goals and values.
- In fulfilling its mission, the JCC will make its programs and services available to people of diverse racial, religious and ethnic backgrounds, assist people to develop skills, interests and talents to manage the stages of their lives, offer a forum for open consideration of varying issues facing the community, assist unaffiliated and intermarried Jews to connect with Jewish life, responsibly provide subsidy to its programs, and scholarships to participants in need.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
450 S Hudson St
Denver, CO 80246
(303)333-1511 4.2 PK-8
- Denver Grades: NS | 135 students
350 S Dahlia
Denver, CO 80246
(303)316-6377 3.8 NS
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 261 students
51 Grape St
Denver, CO 80220
(303)321-7258 3.8 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.