Jewish Community Center Kindergarten
The JCC's philosophy for early childhood education ECE is to care for children with warmth and guidance in an environment that honors and supports their individuality.
The JCC's ECE program strives to give each child a balanced education that is specifically tailored to the individual child, while also integrated into the community of the classroom.
The learning environment reflects opportunities involving one or more of the domains of development: social and emotional, cognitive, physical and cultural.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 50 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The JCC's ECE developmentally appropriate play-based curriculum is designed to help nurture the inquisitive, outgoing spirit in children to investigate and explore their surroundings. Your child will engage in experiences guided by skilled teachers, who know exactly when to actively supervise, to stimulate or scaffold, to inconspicuously watch, or to provide warmth and nurturing. The JCC's ECE educational program is based on an integrated approach to child development where the Creative Arts, Sciences, Literacy and Numeracy skills are incorporated within the daily activities of the classrooms. Your child will be involved in 'hands-on' learning where concepts and skills are experienced as integrated parts of learning and exploration, rather than isolated proficiencies. The daily schedule is designed to balance active play and quiet rest, individual attention and group interaction, free choice and structured activities. The balance of planned and emergent programming supports the development of not only basic skills, but also the higher level critical thinking skills of observation, questioning, problem solving, and making predictions. At the JCC, your child is exposed to the beauty and excitement of Jewish life; they learn through celebration and instruction as well as by playing in an environment rich in Jewish traditions.
Endorse Jewish Community Center Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.