Jewish Federation Preschool
- The Preschool is a place where children, ages 2-5 years, can receive a quality education in a Jewish atmosphere.
- Our goals include forming a positive, curious attitude about learning, and encouraging the development and enjoyment of a Jewish identity.
- A major focus of the JFNH Preschool is the development of the child: socially, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- We maintain a low staff to student ratio, thus guaranteeing that each child receives consistent individual attention.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 11 students
91 Pennacook St
Manchester, NH 03104 0.2 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: NS-6 | 108 students
148 Belmont St
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)622-0414 0.3 NS-6
- Manchester Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
136 Lowell Street
Manchester, NH 03104
(603)669-9797 0.4 7-11
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.