Jewish Federation Preschool
- The Preschool is a place where children, ages 2-5 years, can receive a quality education in a Jewish atmosphere.
- Our goals include forming a positive, curious attitude about learning, and encouraging the development and enjoyment of a Jewish identity.
- A major focus of the JFNH Preschool is the development of the child: socially, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- We maintain a low staff to student ratio, thus guaranteeing that each child receives consistent individual attention.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 11 students
91 Pennacook St
Manchester, NH 03104 0.2 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: NS-6 | 108 students
148 Belmont St
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)622-0414 0.3 NS-6
- Manchester Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
136 Lowell Street
Manchester, NH 03104
(603)669-9797 0.4 7-11
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.