Jewish Federation Preschool
- The Preschool is a place where children, ages 2-5 years, can receive a quality education in a Jewish atmosphere.
- Our goals include forming a positive, curious attitude about learning, and encouraging the development and enjoyment of a Jewish identity.
- A major focus of the JFNH Preschool is the development of the child: socially, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- We maintain a low staff to student ratio, thus guaranteeing that each child receives consistent individual attention.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 11 students
91 Pennacook St
Manchester, NH 03104 0.2 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: PK-6 | 97 students
148 Belmont St
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)622-0414 0.3 PK-6
- Manchester Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
136 Lowell Street
Manchester, NH 03104
(603)669-9797 0.4 7-11
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.