John F. Kennedy Catholic High School
- As an archdiocesan high school our mission is to provide a quality Catholic education to each of our students.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole person, and inspiring a life-long commitment to learning and service.
- Our Catholic School community fosters the faith development of young people by providing effective religious education, prayer and worship opportunities, retreats and service programs.
- Students best learn Christ-centered truths and values when the entire curriculum and life of the school models and promotes those truths and values.
- We provide a rich and rigorous academic program which enables students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners with a love for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||836 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English 3 Lit and Composition, AP Latin Vergil Exam Available, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 9|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Lori Roedell|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Clare Spano|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Diving, Drill Team,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Kennedy Catholic High School offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum that meets the diverse learning needs of all students. Our school program includes University partnership courses, Aquinas Honors courses, AP program courses, the Mother Theresa program for students with learning differences and English as a Foreign Language for international students. It is the mission of Kennedy Catholic to graduate leaders following Christ in a school community that is accessible, diverse and committed to pursuing the fullest potential of every student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 718 students
2400 11th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
(206)577-2105 11.3 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 14.6 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 5-12 | 858 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)368-3600 17.7 5-12
- Bellevue Grades: PK-12 | 1037 students
1601 98th Ave Ne
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)454-4402 11.7 PK-12
- Seattle Grades: K-12 | 536 students
18301 Military Road S
Seattle, WA 98188
(206)246-8241 3.9 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.