John F Kennedy Catholic School
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a co-educational institution, operated by the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis, offering a college preparatory program that is inclusive of different levels of academic abilities.
- All students receive individualized attention that encourages academic excellence, while fostering spiritual, physical and social growth.
- Our work includes goal setting to improve student performance, self-study to establish strategies promoting student success and peer evaluation by an outside team providing assessment of our plans.
- Demonstrated school improvement supported by data is an on-going process required for accreditation.
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School offers a multi-level curriculum enabling each student a solid, Catholic education.
- The Kennedy curriculum is designed to offer each student a foundation for them to build on in order to pursue a successful college education.
- A Kennedy graduate will also think critically and logically allowing him/her to be successful in his/her life path.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(We also have a formal dress code on certain days throughout the year.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||this included books and a personal lap top computer for every student.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mark Clynes|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 510 students
5850 Eichelberger St
Saint Louis, MO 63109
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.