- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a co-educational institution, operated by the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis, offering a college preparatory program that is inclusive of different levels of academic abilities.
- All students receive individualized attention that encourages academic excellence, while fostering spiritual, physical and social growth.
- Our work includes goal setting to improve student performance, self-study to establish strategies promoting student success and peer evaluation by an outside team providing assessment of our plans.
- Demonstrated school improvement supported by data is an on-going process required for accreditation.
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School offers a multi-level curriculum enabling each student a solid, Catholic education.
- The Kennedy curriculum is designed to offer each student a foundation for them to build on in order to pursue a successful college education.
- A Kennedy graduate will also think critically and logically allowing him/her to be successful in his/her life path.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(We also have a formal dress code on certain days throughout the year.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||this included books and a personal lap top computer for every student.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mark Clynes|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 489 students
13201 Clayton Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.