- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a co-educational institution, operated by the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis, offering a college preparatory program that is inclusive of different levels of academic abilities.
- All students receive individualized attention that encourages academic excellence, while fostering spiritual, physical and social growth.
- Our work includes goal setting to improve student performance, self-study to establish strategies promoting student success and peer evaluation by an outside team providing assessment of our plans.
- Demonstrated school improvement supported by data is an on-going process required for accreditation.
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School offers a multi-level curriculum enabling each student a solid, Catholic education.
- The Kennedy curriculum is designed to offer each student a foundation for them to build on in order to pursue a successful college education.
- A Kennedy graduate will also think critically and logically allowing him/her to be successful in his/her life path.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(We also have a formal dress code on certain days throughout the year.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||this included books and a personal lap top computer for every student.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mark Clynes|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Town and CountryGrades: 7-12 | 1015 students
800 Maryville Centre Dr
Town and Country, MO 63017
June 19, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
June 19, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
June 07, 2017
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.