John F Kennedy Catholic School
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a co-educational institution, operated by the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis, offering a college preparatory program that is inclusive of different levels of academic abilities.
- All students receive individualized attention that encourages academic excellence, while fostering spiritual, physical and social growth.
- Our work includes goal setting to improve student performance, self-study to establish strategies promoting student success and peer evaluation by an outside team providing assessment of our plans.
- Demonstrated school improvement supported by data is an on-going process required for accreditation.
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School offers a multi-level curriculum enabling each student a solid, Catholic education.
- The Kennedy curriculum is designed to offer each student a foundation for them to build on in order to pursue a successful college education.
- A Kennedy graduate will also think critically and logically allowing him/her to be successful in his/her life path.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(We also have a formal dress code on certain days throughout the year.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||this included books and a personal lap top computer for every student.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mark Clynes|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- ChesterfieldGrades: 7-12 | 1015 students
800 Maryville Centre Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63017
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.