John Paul Regional Catholic School
- John Paul Regional Catholic School serves the parish of St. Gabriel and members of surrounding communities who seek a spiritually based educational program.
- JPRCS promotes a sense of community and family where our students feel safe and welcomed.
- The word and spirit of the gospel are modeled daily by admininstrators, teachers, and staff promoting good relationships between themselves and students.
- The school strives to develop the whole child through a curriculum, based on nationally recognized standards in education.
- Guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church, our mission is to encourage our children to become morally responsible and intellectualy mature members of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Mill Grades: PK-12 | 183 students
3030 N Rolling Road
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410)655-9300 1.4 PK-12
- Baltimore Grades: K-8
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)243-6054 7 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.