John Paul Regional Catholic School
- John Paul Regional Catholic School serves the parish of St. Gabriel and members of surrounding communities who seek a spiritually based educational program.
- JPRCS promotes a sense of community and family where our students feel safe and welcomed.
- The word and spirit of the gospel are modeled daily by admininstrators, teachers, and staff promoting good relationships between themselves and students.
- The school strives to develop the whole child through a curriculum, based on nationally recognized standards in education.
- Guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church, our mission is to encourage our children to become morally responsible and intellectualy mature members of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 243-6054 7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.