Joy Christian Pre School
- We are affiliated with Pasadena Church of God. We serve ages two years old through 6 years old.
- We are licensed for 60 children per day. We offer full-day, six hours per-day, and a morning preschool & kindergarten classes.
- Our teachers are accredited in Early Childhood Education. We are open from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Kindergarten: Blue and White uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$381|
|Tuition Notes||Due in advance|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Annalise Leach|
- Please visit our website @ joychristianpreschool.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
1609 Navarro Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626) 798-7431 4.3 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: NS-9 | 84 students
1200 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626) 345-9929 3 NS-9
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 192 students
74 S San Gabriel Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 792-6166 1 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 359 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 792-5940 4.1 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?