Joy Christian Pre School
- We are affiliated with Pasadena Church of God. We serve ages two years old through 6 years old.
- We are licensed for 60 children per day. We offer full-day, six hours per-day, and a morning preschool & kindergarten classes.
- Our teachers are accredited in Early Childhood Education. We are open from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Kindergarten: Blue and White uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$381|
|Tuition Notes||Due in advance|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Annalise Leach|
- Please visit our website @ joychristianpreschool.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
1609 Navarro Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626)798-7431 4.3 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: NS-9 | 84 students
1200 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)345-9929 3 NS-9
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 192 students
74 S San Gabriel Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)792-6166 1 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-5940 4.1 PK-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.