Joy Christian Pre School
- We are affiliated with Pasadena Church of God. We serve ages two years old through 6 years old.
- We are licensed for 60 children per day. We offer full-day, six hours per-day, and a morning preschool & kindergarten classes.
- Our teachers are accredited in Early Childhood Education. We are open from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Kindergarten: Blue and White uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$381|
|Tuition Notes||Due in advance|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Annalise Leach|
- Please visit our website @ joychristianpreschool.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
1609 Navarro Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626)798-7431 4.3 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: NS-9 | 84 students
1200 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)345-9929 3 NS-9
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 192 students
74 S San Gabriel Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)792-6166 1 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-5940 4.1 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.