Joy Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- We exist to educate children using the very best people, resources, and strategies based on Christian Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||830 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Environmental Science|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,710|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Kimberly McCarty|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
- We strive to be recognized as the market leader in academics, athletics, and the arts. The Core Values that Guide Our Community:
- LEADERSHIP. We are passionately committed to lead as Jesus led; developing, mentoring, and empowering others to reach their full potential in life.
- EXCELLENCE. We are passionately committed to achieve the greatest levels of excellence in everything we do; being highly innovative, creative, and effective.
- RELATIONSHIPS. We are passionately committed to build strong, healthy relationships with each other, students, families, and community.
- INTEGRITY. We are passionately committed to carry out our mission and reach our vision with the highest level of integrity.
- SERVICE. We are passionately committed to providing outstanding service to each other, students, families, and community.
- FAITH. We are passionately committed to share Jesus Christ with others, therough our lives and an intentional system of word and action.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 125 students
4030 W Yorkshire Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)582-6871 4.4 K-12
- Paradise Valley Grades: NS-8
6050 N Invergordon Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
(480)948-7520 19 NS-8
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
13111 N 94th Dr
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)876-1463 5.2 PK-8
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 1345 students
4701 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)264-5291 14.4 9-12
Amazing school with a proven track record of success. Wonderful curriculum and high school program!
- Posted by Parent - Andrea
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.