Judson International School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Judson International School Photo #3 - Judson High School offers a 1:1 technology program. We develop truly interesting students who love learning and are ready for college.
Judson International School Photo #5 - Judson has an excellent middle school students that prepares our students for entrance into any private or public high school, including Judson High School.
Judson International School Photo #6 - Judson's goal is to train up children who love God and want to make a difference in their world.
Judson International School Photo #7 - Judson offers competitive sports teams including basketball, volleyball, flag football, track and field, cross-country and soccer,
Judson International School Photo #8 - Judson has an excellent arts program including studio art, musical theater, worship bands and music classes.
Judson International School Photo #9 - Judson welcomes international students in all grades and provides the I-20. While 75 % of our students are American, our students body and staff represent 20 different nations.
- Judson International School is a K-12 Christian school in Eagle Rock, CA. Our mission is to partner with parents in educating children who will grow in knowledge, Judson is accredited by WASC and affiliated with ASCI, College Board and CIF. Judson's mission is to partner with parents in educating children who will grow in knowledge, understanding and wisdom to become leaders in God's Kingdom and today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$600|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$600 per course|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Computer Science, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP US Government, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1232|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(polo shirt with logo, khaki/navy pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 6 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,275|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kim Aasland|
|Admissions Associate||Joyce Graves|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASB, Music, Student Govermemnt
Arts and Music Programs:
Chess Class, Drama, Musical Theater
- Culturally diverse faculty and student body (70% American, 30% local from abut 20 different countries)
- 70th percentile for testing (Terra Nova)
- Development of truly interesting students who love learning and are ready for college
- Average SAT score: 80th percentile
- 90% pass rate for APs
- Unique curriculam focused on building global leaders: International Christian Curriculum
- 1:1 technology program in high school and junior high
- Investigative learning approach with meaningful field trips A
- Variety of electives such as studio art, music, computer coding, Spanish, theater, journalism, graphic design, etc.
- CIF sports for high school, Foothill Sports Leage for grades 5-8
- Muscial theater program
- After-school care, enrichment programs
- I-20s available for international students
- ELD instruction available
- Small school atmosphere with big school advantages
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-2 | 93 students
565 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(323)272-3429 8.3 PK-2
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 734 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)478-7189 16.3 K-12
- Pasadena Grades: 9-12 | 565 students
169 South Saint John Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)817-4000 2.4 9-12
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-6300 3.9 K-12
"Friendly and engaging school". My child settled well into Judson quickly feeling at home in its friendly and nurturing environment. The students are respectful and hardworking, and kindness is encouraged. Absolutely fantastic school. Each child is given the individual attention they need to flourish. Every child has his own unique talent and ability that Judson will find. Thank you JUDSON.
- Posted by Parent - Judson
We have had our 2 girls in Judson for three years now and are very pleased with the choice we have made to start and stay with Judson. For us as a Christian family, it is important that the values we teach them at home are reinforced at school, which Judson does incredibly well. The curriculum is what we want, the class sizes are small, the teachers are caring and the staff overall is great! Our daughters look forward to going to school every day and really miss it when they are off on their summer break, believe it or not! It has been a blessing for our family to be part of Judson!
- Posted by Parent - Irina
My family and I moved from Kansas City and heard about Judson. After visiting the school, our kindergartener was ecstatic to start. Since school began, we have been impressed with the quality of the teachers as well as the students who attend. We have been blessed to be in a new area and find a school that our son loves . We look forward to the future with Judson!
- Posted by Parent - Tim
Since 9th grade, our son has flourished in the learning environment of Judson High School due to teachers and coaches who have gone well above their pay scale to attend to the individual needs of the students. This is made possible by the manageable class size of each grade coupled with extremely competent, skilled teachers who genuinely care for the students. The same is reflected on the field and on the court, with coaches that are concerned more than X's and O's but the character development of the athletes. We are blessed to have a school like Judson in our community.
- Posted by Parent - Kenichi & Sayuri
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.