Juniata Mennonite School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (717) 463-2898
- JMS exists to bring honor to Jesus Christ by educating with excellence and nurturing our students` God given abilities. We partner with families, the church, and the community to raise up generations of men and women with a biblical worldview who will love Christ and serve others.
- JMS is fully accredited JMS's high school program seeks to develop Christ-centered character, academic excellence, and a vision for global ministry while encouraging students to serve God through the discovery and use of their gifts and talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ESL, dys autism Downs|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Jeans, Tee Shirts, )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $3400 for Kindergarten, $4044 for 1-5, $4542 for 6-8 and $5015 for High school. Multi-child discounts available. Tuition aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Thomas Getz|
|Admissions Associate||Jenny Fuller|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Tech Ed
- JMS exists to bring honor to Jesus Christ by educating with excellence and nurturing our students' God given abilities. We partner with families, the church, and the community to raise up generations of men and women with a biblical worldview who will love Christ and serve others, encouraging students to serve God through the discovery and use of their gifts and talents.
- JMS teachers are Christian with a personal statement of faith who provide a solid education with a Christian Worldview.
- JMS is an active member of the National Honor Society.
- JMS has a strong emphasis on service with at least one mandatory Missions opportunity required.
- JMS is strongly family oriented with plenty of parental involvement.
JMS is a safe, loving environment. They have multiple teaching styles to reach the multiple learning styles of the students. Their College and Work Force Prep is nothing short of outstanding. Being fully accredited, their graduates are sought after by colleges all over the nation.
- Posted by Parent - Skip
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.