Kanner Learning Center
- Kanner Learning Center serves 360 students in grades 3-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Kanner Learning Center is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Kanner Learning Center also viewed these schools: Devereux Mapleton Day and Residential School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Malvern Grades: 1-12 | 52 students
655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355
(484)595-6781 4.9 1-12
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.