- The mission of Greenfield Hebrew Academy is to provide students an outstanding day school education, integrating Judaic and general studies in a vibrant curriculum that is both challenging and stimulating.
- We nurture within each student respect for the individual, commitment to Judaism, devotion to Israel, passion for learning, appreciation for American ideals and dedication to the Jewish community.
- The religious practices of our student body reflect the breadth of Atlanta's Jewish communities.
- We believe in the importance of having an inclusive student body that is a composite of synagogue affiliations, religious traditions and socioeconomic levels.
- In our school we follow modern orthodox practices and tradition, and are respectful of the uniqueness of our GHA families and the choices they have made in Judaism.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia, language-based learning differences|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 21 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Bonnie Cook|
- Our rigorous programs endorse and challenge multiple learning styles. Our dual curriculum offers students the opportunity to develop connections between Judaic and general studies, while preparing them for high school and beyond. We provide the educational structure and counseling services to make sure that each student's academic, emotional and social needs are met.
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.