- Hillside provides specialized, research-based instruction for students with learning differences such as dyslexia in grades 1-9 in a caring, supportive environment.
- Experiencing real academic growth allows our students to discover their full potential and become successful learners in all academic areas.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Hillside School offers a unique educational model allowing students to develop essential academic skills while also attending their regular school part-time. Hillside School uses the most current research-based instructional methods from both the educational and neuroscience fields. Our students not only make significant academic growth but they also develop skills and strategies related to their own learning which increase their success in other academic settings.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longmont Grades: 4-12 | 18 students
2051 Terry Street, Suite A
Longmont, CO 80501
(303)678-9335 9.3 4-12
- Boulder Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
3131 Indian Road
Boulder, CO 80301
(303)554-7363 3.4 6-12
- Denver Grades: 1-12 | 756 students
4400 E Iliff Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
(303)777-5161 30.4 1-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.